- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
- A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is an end-to-end application to manage the handling of customers and potential customers. Using Dynamics 365 Sales, organizations can track data against sales goals, automate best practices, learn from data, and more. Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from lead to opportunity to closed deal. Using the application’s available automation and customization options you will learn how to enable sales staff to be their most productive selves.
- Install and configure the application
- Identify common sales scenarios
- Complete a sales cycle
- Configure product catalog
- Manage customer records
- Utilize analytics tools with customer data
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes