- Before attending this course, students must have: A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- This course has been designed to apply to end users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, including: Sales Representatives Customer Service Representatives Marketing Personnel Project Managers General End Users who are looking to improve skill in Dynamics 365 It is recommended that attendees of this course have an existing working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This course provides students with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement by building a foundation for all subsequent courses and learning. The main features and apps are introduced including Sales, Service and Marketing. Students will learn important end user skills including how to proficiently work in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to find information quickly and easily using the out of the box tools such as Advanced Find, the Report Wizard, Charts and Dashboards through the Web Browser and Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
No previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is needed to sit this course. The course applies to both Business and Enterprise Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 9 as well as online and on-premise deployments.
- Be familiar with the Apps and Hubs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement including Sales, Service and Marketing
- Understand the differences between the Dynamics 365 Apps and PowerApps
- Be able to Create, Update, Relate, Assign and Delete records in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create Posts, Notes and Activities in the Timeline control and interact with the Relationship Assistant
- Manage, Assign and Complete Activities
- Understand Connections and use them to relate records together
- Work with Views and create and save a Personal View of records
- Understand how work with Lookups and Related Records
- Share records and views with other Users
- Perform bulk operations on records
- Configure Personal Options to customize the user experience
- Track Email and Appointments in Outlook against records in Dynamics 365
- Proficiently find information using Global Search, Quick Find and Advanced Find
- Explore the out of the box Reports and create a custom Report using the Report Wizard
- Create a Personal Chart and Dashboard and set as your homepage
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 55
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Introduction
This module provides the attendee with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Module 2: Records, Activities and Personal Options
This module presents the basic concepts and features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. We examine the relevance of Records and Relationships, tracking Activities and configuring Personal Options. You will also learn how to work with the Posts, Activities and Notes in the Timeline control.
Module 3: Performing Work in Dynamics 365
This module presents common skills the end user requires to efficiently perform work in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. You will learn how to work with Records, create Personal Views, Reassign Records to a different Owner and Share Records, Views and Charts with other Users. You will also learn how to perform bulk operations such as Edit Multiple.
Module 4: Dynamics 365 for Outlook
In this module we will learn how to use Dynamics 365 for Outlook. The Outlook Add-in will be considered including the Dynamics 365 navigation options, the process to track Emails and Appointments against records in Dynamics 365 and how to synchronize your work with the Dynamics 365 server.
Module 5: Searching in Dynamics 365
In this module we will learn how to search for and find information in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement. We will look at all the out of the box search tools including Global Find, Quick Find and Advanced Find.
Module 6: Reports, Charts and Dashboards
This module looks at the different methods available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to analyse information. We look at the out of the box "Default" reports and the process to create a custom report using the Dynamics 365 Report Wizard. This module also examines the out of the box Charts and Dashboards as well as the process to construct a custom Chart and Dashboard.