- University Students, new to Microsoft Dynamics 365 BCNAV
Built and optimized for small and medium businesses, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an application for companies that have outgrown their entry-level business applications or are replacing outdated legacy systems and need an end-to-end solution for financials, sales, service, and operations. This module introduces Business Central as a cloud end-to-end business solution.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand why Business Central is a cloud end-to-end business solution.
- Explore the core Business Central functionalities by browsing application area.
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
Module 2: User Interface
Module 3: User Personalization
- Lesson 1: Personalization and Configuration
- Lesson 2: Customize the Ribbon
- Lesson 3: Customize the Navigation Pane
- Lesson 4: Customize this Page
- Lesson 5: Customize a FactBox
- Lesson 6: Customize a FastTab
- Lesson 7: Customize a Chart
- Lesson 8: Customize Parts on the Role Center Page
- Lesson 9: Change the Profile and Role Center
Module 4: Basic Functionalities
Module 5: Master Data for Sales and Purchase Process.
Module 6: Process Sales and Purchases
Module 7: Technology Overview
Module 8: Browse Application Areas