- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out-of-the-box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application, and service integrations.
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
In this course, our globally recognized experts share with students the foundational knowledge to prepare them to build apps on the Power Platform.
- Identify platform components.
- Understand administrator options.
- Effectively model data.
- Build a basic model driven application on the Power Platform.
- Build a basic canvas application on the Power Platform.
- Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Platform Overview
In this module students will learn the basics of the Power Platform. They will tour the various administrator portals and options, as well as install applications.
Module 2: Data Modeling
In this module students will learn how to model data effectively using the platform’s entities, attributes, and relationships.
Module 3: Model Driven Apps
In this module students will learn about model-driven applications and how to configure and use them.
Module 4: Canvas Apps
In this module students will learn how to create and use canvas apps, as well as learn the differences between canvas apps and model-driven apps.
Module 5: Security
In this module students will learn how the platform’s security model manages users’ experiences and access to both data and functionality.