- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
- A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out-of-the-box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application, and service integrations.
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
In this course, our globally recognized experts guide students through the various automation options available and how to use them in real-world scenarios.
- Identify automation options available in the Power Platform.
- Identify when to use what automation.
- Create and use business rules.
- Create and use workflows.
- Create and use Microsoft Flows.
- Create and use business process flows.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes