- This event has passed.
Application Setup in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
August 21, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$500
This course is intended to a partner that sells and implements the Finance module to customers. The typical partner has an ERP background and has a basic understanding of accounting principles.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explain the dependencies between RapidStart Services and manual setup work.
• Describe the different components and processes of RapidStart Services.
• Explain and demonstrate all tasks in a RapidStart Services process.
• Migrate customer data.
• Explain how authentication works in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Manage security for Windows client users.
• Apply security filters in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Explain and set up VAT posting groups.
• Set up the general features of the document approval system.
• Maintain substitute approvers.
• Manage overdue notifications.
1 – SET UP A COMPANY BY USING RAPIDSTART SERVICES
2 – MANAGE USER RIGHTS AND PROFILES
3 – SET UP NUMBER SERIES
4 – SET UP TRAIL CODES
5 – SET UP GENERAL JOURNALS TEMPLATES AND BATCHES
6 – SET UP POSTING GROUPS
7 – SET UP DIMENSIONS
8 – SET UP AND MANAGE DOCUMENT APPROVALS
Duration: 4 days
Date: 21, 24, 29 & 31 of August 2017
Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: Mathaf, Damascus Street, Berytech building, 3rd Floor