- Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform and an understanding of basic marketing principles. Power Platform experience, especially in model-driven applications, is also recommended.
- This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 Marketing for businesses.
This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content, templates and integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Design and create marketing forms and pages
- Create and manage segments
- Set up and launch customer journeys
- Create and manage events
- Distribute and analyze surveys
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about setting up your Marketing instance and configuring advanced settings.
Module 2: Manage segments and lists
This module will review how to create, manage and use segments and subscription centers.
Module 3: Manage marketing forms and pages
This module will cover how to create marketing forms and pages.
Module 4: Manage leads, accounts, and contacts
This module will cover how to manage customers as accounts or contacts, and how to nurture them through the lead lifecycle.
Module 5: Manage marketing emails and customer journeys
This module will cover how to create email messages and customer journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Module 6: Manage events
This module will review the customer journey creation process.
Module 7: Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
This module will demonstrate how to create and distribute surveys to customers.
Module 8: Analyze insights in Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about using insights functionality to view and analyze data related to your marketing initiatives.