- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
- A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is an end-to-end application to manage the handling of customers and potential customers. Using Dynamics 365 Sales, organizations can track data against sales goals, automate best practices, learn from data, and more. Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from lead to opportunity to closed deal. Using the application’s available automation and customization options you will learn how to enable sales staff to be their most productive selves.
- Install and configure the application
- Identify common sales scenarios
- Complete a sales cycle
- Configure product catalog
- Manage customer records
- Utilize analytics tools with customer data
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn about configuring the sales application to fit an organization's unique requirements.
Module 2: Manage leads and opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, you will learn how to manage customer data records, use built-in sales tools, and take a lead through the lead lifecycle.
Module 3: Manage orders and the product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to use quotes and orders to further use Dynamics 365 Sales to manage your sales opportunities and turn them into closed deals.
Module 4: Manage goals with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to manage goals to track the success of your sales organization and gather key metrics about sales performance.
Module 5: Analyze Dynamics 365 Sales data
In this module, we will review analytical options, describe search tools, and use Power BI to view and analyze sales data.
Module 6: Work with Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
In this module, you will learn about the free and premium features of Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, and how it can empower salespeople to form closer relationships with their customers and close sales faster.
Module 7: Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
In this module, students will learn about Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, a powerful tool for gathering and analyzing customer sentiment.